• Business and Corporate Transactions
• Contract Drafting and Negotiation
• Collection Litigation, Negotiation, and Defense
• Employment and Labor Litigation - Wage/Hour, Hostile Work Environment, Harassment, Discrimination, Wrongful Termination
• Business Litigation
• Copyright, Trademark, Trade Secret, and Patent Infringement Litigation
• General Litigation
• Personal Injury - Accident, Dog Bite, Slip/Fall
• Estate Planning - Living Trusts, Wills, Conservatorships, Power of Attorney
Business Litigation: Obtained $400,000 judgment for client in breach of contract and conversion case.
Contracts: Negotiated six-figure settlement between international engineering companies. Drafted wide variety of contracts including asset purchase agreements for clients and negotiated favorable terms, and assignment of rights agreements.
Employment: Drafted custom employment handbooks for a wide spectrum of companies in sectors like education, marketing/advertising, security services, and sales. Advised clients regarding updating of handbooks, including contents to reflect current California Labor Code.
Employment: Obtained six-figure judgment for employee victim of sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and LGBTQ discrimination in the food sector workplace.
Estate Planning: Drafted living trust packages consisting of trust agreement, certification of trust, grant deeds, pour-over will, durable power of attorney, and health care directive. Advised clients on the benefits of living trusts and each component of the living trust package.
Personal Injury: obtained successful settlements for accident victims.
Other: negotiated settlement for client involving HIPAA violations, license applications for talent agency, trademark applications for aspiring companies.